During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon. In order to be able to process the payment via Amazon, you must be registered with Amazon or first register and legitimize with your access data. There you can select the delivery address and payment method stored at Amazon, confirm the use of your data by Amazon and the payment instruction to us. You will then be redirected to our online shop, where you can complete the ordering process. Immediately after placing your order, the transaction is automatically carried out by Amazon. For more information, see https://pay.amazon.de/help/201754210 .
You can pay with Apple Pay as part of the ordering process. To do this, you must confirm the payment via the "Apple Pay" service on a supported Apple device, following verification steps. Apple Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the Apple Wallet app for the transaction. For more information, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201469
You can pay with Google Pay as part of the ordering process. To do this, you must confirm the payment via the "Google Pay" mobile app on a supported device, following verification steps. Google Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the app for the transaction. You can find more information at https://support.google.com/pay/merchants/answer/6345242?hl=de
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/the ticket/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The invoice conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Germany can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https://cdn .klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0 .
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. Further information on installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit can be found here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account
- Immediately: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit takes place after the goods have been shipped. You will be informed of the time by email.
Just a few steps to payment:
1. At checkout, select "PayPal" as the payment method.
2. In order to process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment.
If you don't already have a PayPal account, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. It is not necessary to set up a PayPal account for the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal.
4. You will then be redirected back to us (kiinst.de).
For payment, we offer you the following payment methods in cooperation with Shopify Payments:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro debit and credit cards
- Klarna invoice